Team Tee Tower League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Tee Tower League

The ultimate league of teeworlds players!

-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

You are not connected. Please login or register

some questions

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1some questions Empty some questions Mon 5 Apr - 19:23

dope.baus

1. Good Idea! Even if this league wont work its important for the community that there are still ppl who arrange sites like this one because anytime there will be a league for teeworlds that works. (hopefully it will be this one Very Happy )

2. I think it's better in general to specialize this site in ONE gametype. So insta or vanilla...just my oppinion because it could get a bit chaotic if here arent enoguh admins to control everything.

3. I think one match per week is too much. It will be really hard to organize at least one match per week.

4. Maps: Where's ctf4_new? Imo ctf4_new is much better than mars, test11, etc and its really fun to play funwars on it.

2some questions Empty Re: some questions Mon 5 Apr - 20:09

logic // rndm

thank you Smile

I don't mind since i never play vanilla. but who cares if theres still a vanilla-section? what i wanted to say: wheres the problem? its not on you to control everything.

Ender and me thought about at least 1 match per 14 days.

as for me, im ok with it. i dont see any problems to add as much maps as possible.

wait for Ender's answers Wink

3some questions Empty Re: some questions Mon 5 Apr - 23:12

[r]DnA-Ender

[r]DnA-Ender

+1 Smile

https://ttt-tw.forumgaming.fr

4some questions Empty Re: some questions Tue 6 Apr - 16:53

~»¦±¼¦«~ Bambocha

Hmm i dont think soo..

In my opinion, it is very easy to arrange a match, because you can see how easy a funwar is..

As example you can ask all of us for a match and when there is enough time we will play every match.. So when there enough player (most are only 2on2) there can take place a match without organizing a week before..

maybe you can add this to the rules:
All member who have been registred must be able to play, so that no one can say that wasnt the best players so we lost..
because then the matches can be organized quickly.

I hope you understand what i mean.. I have some problems to describe ist ^^

5some questions Empty Re: some questions Tue 6 Apr - 17:04

[r]DnA-Ender

[r]DnA-Ender

Yep i understand. And sure, no one can say "it's cause of team B, with A team we powned you".

https://ttt-tw.forumgaming.fr

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]