Team Tee Tower League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Tee Tower League

The ultimate league of teeworlds players!

Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

You are not connected. Please login or register

General questions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1General questions Empty General questions Tue 23 Mar - 13:03

logic // rndm

Well, it reminds me on my instawars idea and basically its the same. So you could have told me your improvements (for example with the rankings concept), but who cares!
I like the idea of course, also cause there are some things better thought out than on myne.
As participant you dont have to post so much, and you have a better rankings system. What I dont like so much is the fact that there are steady teams, and here are my questions:
- with "teams", do you mean teams of random players or teams of a clan?
- are there really steady teams or can you say for example: Dna team ctf2 3 members - with varying those 3 members of Dna from match to match?
- is it really necessary to make videos and that each team makes a screenshot of the results? I'd suggest to find an easier solution for the provement thingy. Teeworlds players are lazy, you know?
Anyways good luck with the project, I surely would like to participate as soon as i have a clan, again.

edit
first two questions rejected.

2General questions Empty Re: General questions Sun 28 Mar - 19:36

[r]DnA-Ender

[r]DnA-Ender

rndm wrote:So you could have told me your improvements (for example with the rankings concept), but who cares!
Sorry Rndm, i saw your idea only after creating my own forum :s Maybe we can collaborate ? Two brains are always more effectively than one.

rndm wrote:edit
first two questions rejected.
Oki

rndm wrote:- is it really necessary to make videos and that each team makes a screenshot of the results? I'd suggest to find an easier solution for the provement thingy. Teeworlds players are lazy, you know?
Mmm true... Actually i've got no other solution... But it's not for me, it is there to prevent him from complaint...

https://ttt-tw.forumgaming.fr

3General questions Empty Re: General questions Sun 28 Mar - 20:09

logic // rndm

Ender wrote:
Sorry Rndm, i saw your idea only after creating my own forum :s Maybe we can collaborate ? Two brains are always more effectively than one.

I'd love to help you.

4General questions Empty Re: General questions Sun 28 Mar - 20:13

[r]DnA-Ender

[r]DnA-Ender

Nice! Welcome on the boat!

5General questions Empty Re: General questions Sun 28 Mar - 20:21

[r]DnA-Ender

[r]DnA-Ender

But one thing, please present yourself Smile

6General questions Empty Re: General questions Sun 28 Mar - 20:23

logic // rndm

Thank you very much Ender, I'll see what I can do!
and yes, i will present myself, later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]